SALES & MORTGAGES ARE UP MIDWAY TROUGH 2016
The Register's Report for June 2016 shows a continued strong real estate market in Plymouth County. June 30th is the end of Fiscal Year 2016 and a halfway point in calendar year 2016. The 24% increase in sales of property and 5% increase in recorded mortgages bodes well for the remainder of 2016. The total sales value of $1.73 billion dollars in total sales year to date is a 26% increase over last year at this time.
Foreclosures issues continue to plague the market particularly in Brockton, Plymouth and Wareham. For a full copy of the report, please go th the Register's monthly report on our website.
Recent blog posts
- Registry Closed Monday April 17, 2017 Patriot's Day
- Linked Search Now Back To 1900
- SALES & MORTGAGES ARE UP MIDWAY TROUGH 2016
- FIRST HALF OF 2015 CLOSES STRONG
- END OF FIRST QUARTER OF 2015 BRINGS MIXED RESULTS
- APPROACHING END OF 2014 WITH SALES INCREASED
- TRANSITION TO FALL BRINGS MOSTLY GOOD NEWS
- SALES VOLUME AND REFINANCE ACTIVITY STRONG
- 2014 Sales Strong Through June
- Plymouth County Real Estate Market Remains Active In May