SALES VOLUME AND REFINANCE ACTIVITY STRONG
Sales activity remained strong during the month of July as 956 deeds were recorded at the Plymouth County Registry of Deeds. The total sales for calendar year 2014 through July was 4,787 deeds, 2% ahead of last year's pace.
The number of mortgages recorded for July reflected an increase in the number of refinances picking up slightly. There were 1,749 mortgages recorded in July, the highest number of mortgages recorded in one month since October, 2013.
While foreclosure deeds and foreclosure notices are dramatically lower than in the past several years, several Plymouth County communities continue to see properties taken back by lenders.Our attached report provides a listing for each of our twenty-seven communities for foreclosure deeds and foreclosure notices. Please see our July "Register's Report" for further details.
Recent blog posts
- Registry Closed Monday April 17, 2017 Patriot's Day
- Linked Search Now Back To 1900
- SALES & MORTGAGES ARE UP MIDWAY TROUGH 2016
- FIRST HALF OF 2015 CLOSES STRONG
- END OF FIRST QUARTER OF 2015 BRINGS MIXED RESULTS
- APPROACHING END OF 2014 WITH SALES INCREASED
- TRANSITION TO FALL BRINGS MOSTLY GOOD NEWS
- SALES VOLUME AND REFINANCE ACTIVITY STRONG
- 2014 Sales Strong Through June
- Plymouth County Real Estate Market Remains Active In May