Sales Continue To Show Modest Improvements In April
Our hoped-for "Spring Market" showed some gradual improvements as evidenced by our April recording numbers for the Plymouth County real estate market, as reported in the April Register's Report.. Through April, sales are up 4 % over last year at this time, resulting in over $63 million in increased sales value.
Despite low interest rates, the refinance market continues to be well below last year's pace, resulting in a 50% downturn in mortgages recorded so far in 2014.
Foreclosure deeds and foreclosure notices recordings seem to be proceeding at an uneven pace, though still well below the high numbers of a few years ago. Go to our full report for more information on April's recording activity.
Recent blog posts
- Registry Closed Monday April 17, 2017 Patriot's Day
- Linked Search Now Back To 1900
- SALES & MORTGAGES ARE UP MIDWAY TROUGH 2016
- FIRST HALF OF 2015 CLOSES STRONG
- END OF FIRST QUARTER OF 2015 BRINGS MIXED RESULTS
- APPROACHING END OF 2014 WITH SALES INCREASED
- TRANSITION TO FALL BRINGS MOSTLY GOOD NEWS
- SALES VOLUME AND REFINANCE ACTIVITY STRONG
- 2014 Sales Strong Through June
- Plymouth County Real Estate Market Remains Active In May