APPROACHING END OF 2014 WITH SALES INCREASED
By looking at our October and November reports, as we rapidly approach the end of 2014, you can see that the Plymouth County real estate market has seen signs of steady and gradual improvements. Sales of property have been higher than in 2013 by a modest but important 2%. The average sales price is up about 7%, leaving less homes underwater.
The foreclosure crisis that affected the housing market from 2008 forward continues to be less of a factor. As we come to the end of 2014 in several weeks, we are looking forward to another year of steady, gradual improvements in 2015.
Recent blog posts
- Registry Closed Monday April 17, 2017 Patriot's Day
- Linked Search Now Back To 1900
- SALES & MORTGAGES ARE UP MIDWAY TROUGH 2016
- FIRST HALF OF 2015 CLOSES STRONG
- END OF FIRST QUARTER OF 2015 BRINGS MIXED RESULTS
- APPROACHING END OF 2014 WITH SALES INCREASED
- TRANSITION TO FALL BRINGS MOSTLY GOOD NEWS
- SALES VOLUME AND REFINANCE ACTIVITY STRONG
- 2014 Sales Strong Through June
- Plymouth County Real Estate Market Remains Active In May